Thursday, April 9, 2009

St. George for Spring Break

Ever since Travis was a little boy he always went with his family to St. George. I remember going to St.George a couple of times when I was little and then when I was a teenager it seemed like the thing that everyone did for spring break! The streets would be lined with kids. Now, however, it is much more diserted - which makes it nice for families. So we decided to keep up Travis's tradition and head back down there with just our family! We had a great time!

I think the highlight of the trip, other than swimming, was going into the Mongolian BBQ place and having about 6 employees surround our table just to help us get seated and make sure everything was okay...It was cracking us up, these ladies were helping put our kids in the high chairs, they were feeding them crackers, they were giving them balloons...and we couldn't understand a word they were saying! But it was good food!!

0 comments: