Monday, October 13, 2008

SNOW DAY!


Yesterday was almost like Christmas for Corbin. He woke up, ran to the window and then got so excited he could hardly stand it. "SNOW DAY!" After church, we got the boys all bundle up in their coats (except Corbin, because if Travis doesn't need a coat then he doesn't either).


The boys weren't sure what to think of the snow at first, but eventually they started walking around and even leaning down to join in the snowball fight that Travis and Corbin were having.

The best part was that Corbin finally learned what a White Wash was. (I don;t think it was quite what he was expecting.)

6 comments:

Stubbart said...

Holy crap, it's snowing already? It's in the 80's here! We have been playing with the idea of moving back to Utah, but after seeing those pictures, I'm not so sure I want to anymore!

Deanna said...

I think everyone in town was outside playing after church. Your boys are so dang cute!

Me, Myself and I said...

Can you BELIEVE all that SNOW?!

The Simonson Family said...

Cute pics Cha. Your description of Corbin sounds exactly like Skyler. Every window in our house had the blinds pulled up. Don't you wish you could get that excited over something?

Becky said...

Hi! My husband, Curtis, is friends with you and wanted to say hi! We are so jealous of the snow.

Anonymous said...

Chadli Choate!!!! I finally found you. It's Jenn Jensen and I found you through Stacie Poorte. I've been hoping I could get back in touch with you and now hopefully we can through our blogs! Mine's jennandthedavisboys.blogspot.com. I can't believe you have all boys too. And did I read correctly, twins?! We have a lot of catching up to do.