Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DISNEYLAND!


This last week we went to Disneyland for our Family Vacation. It was a lot of fun. Here are just a few of our favorite highlight moments...

- While playing at Newport beach Corbin got a little too close to the shore and was washed away by a wave. For the rest of time he complained that it felt like a bee had stung him. We undressed him and made him use the beach shower and rinse off in his underwear before he could get in the car.

- The first day at Disneyland we sat down to watch the Jedi training and Corbin was choosen as a participant, or a "jedi in training". He had so much fun, but was scared to death when he had to fight the "real" Darth Vadar.

- Counting how many people each day would ask us, "Are they twins?" (I am pretty sure that is the most common thing I hear, GENIUS!)

- Going on Tower of Terror ride with Corbin and watching him crap his pants (not literally) as he was flung up into the air.

- Favorite rides: Soaring over California, Toy Story Midway Mania, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain (for the boys)

- When we asked Corbin after the second day what his favorite ride was so far and he said, "The thing where I sit on Grandpa's lap and drive with him." Referring to the Motorized wheelchair that Roger rented to get around with his bad hip. (That's when we realized we needed to go on more kid rides)

- Ending it all with the best firework show ever!

16 comments:

Cami said...

So I would just like to say that I think your 3 little boys are some of the cutest that I have encountered! Corbin did awesome in the primary program! I even got a little teary eyed when he was doing his thing in front of everyone! How is the refereeing going b/w the two younger ones.Sheesh, way to show brotherly love boys! Bite Marks?!?!?!

Stacie said...

Love the beach shower picture! I never doubted you'd be the funnest parents around!

Chapman Herd said...

That is too funny about the motorized wheelchair being Corbins Fav ride!

Stubbart said...

Heck, I practically crap my pants on the Tower of Terror ride!

Looks like fun! I probably would have been one of those stupid people to ask you "Are they twins?" if I'd seen a family like yours! I always get the comment "You must have your hands full" when they see my three boys.

Me, Myself and I said...

Looks like fun.
I want to go!

Becky said...

Hey Chadli!! Cute blog! How fun you guys went to Disneyland!! My kids want to go soooo bad! Your family is so cute! :)

Kate said...

Hey you guys!!! What fun. The Lewis clan will probably never attend Disneyland. Any of us--ever. I ran onto your blog!!!!!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

That is too cute! We are going after Christmas and I can't wait. Any pointers?? I like the favorite ride answer! That is funny!

Anonymous said...

How fun. It is so funny how different a disneyland trip can be when you have girls verse boys. Looks like they loved it.

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. You are so brave to take your twins!! Disneyland has to be one of the most magical places around and one of our favorite places. Cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a fun time. Your boys are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to email me back!

Karalee said...

Hey Chadli! How are you?! Your boys are so cute! How is it with twins?! Anyone who raises two the same age is amazing!!!That is so funny we were there at the same time..Natalie thought she saw you over in California Adventure, but wasn't sure, probably the same time you saw my mom. Your pictures are cute. It looks like you guys had a good time. Im glad you let Corbin ride Tower of Terror also! I felt guilty for taking Livy(3 yrs old) on it because some dorky ladies behind us totally made some comment about us taking a "practically infant" on the ride! Though she did almost crap her pants as well. It was a good laugh to see her reaction! Thanks for the birthday comment on nat's blog! It was good times at coke with ya. I bet you miss my KSL radio huh :)!

Matt and Kathryn said...

Lets be blogging buddies.. ha ha ha

Amber said...

What a blast! Love the pictures. We also went to Disneyland this year and just loved every minute of it.