16 years ago
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bodily Family...Just trying to keep up!
The other day Corbin walked in begging for a drink because he was completely out of breath from playing outside with his friends. When I handed him a glass of water he said,
"Thanks Mom, your a light saber."
"What?"
"Your a light saber. You know when someone does something to help someone else out and that means they were like a light saber for you."
(In my head I thought, OOOHH... a life saver, but I just couldn't bring myself to ruin it for him. So, I just smiled and said Thanks!)
7 comments:
Darling pics! I love the one in the middle. Who took them?
Very cute pictures. I"m so glad you finally posted something. I thought something happened to you!
Great pics! You are one hot mamma of 3 so very cute boys!
Cute family pictures!
Those are so dang cute! Love them! But seriously, how did the Choate family end up with a bunch of blondies for kids?
Chadli, That HUGE family picture is Awesome! How on earth did you get EVERYONE looking at the Camera! That photographer is amazing! ANd I love the one of your boys on the track!
personally i love the middle one, because leaving children on the train tracks while making out is a hobby of mine :)
only kidding of course, they look great!
who did 'em?
Post a Comment