Sunday, February 8, 2009

BOSTON...on our minds



It's been a while, I know I know. With school back in and Teaching interns before they start back up at their sites I have been pretty busy! But more importantly, Travis and I have started planning our trip to BOSTON! We get to go in May and we are going to try to hit a Red Sox Game! I am really excited. We will be there for about 5 days... So if anyone has been there and knows of really good local resaurants or cool things to see, let us know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chadli, I am SO jealous. I served my mission in Manchester, NH, but my last area was about 20 min north of Boston. You are going to have a great time. Make sure you do the walking tour and/or the Duck Tour. Also, if you LOVE seafood you will be in Heaven... I loved doing the whale watch when we went back and just shopping and taking in all of the history sites. Have SO much fun! Love ya, Ash

Taylor Family said...

Clint and I just went to Boston. It was so fun. It is a really cool city. We ate at a place called the Barking Crab. If you like seafood you have to go there. Take the city tour. You get to see all of the cool sites and you don't have to walk everywhere. I am so jealous!

Ali Miller said...

You guys so deserve this trip. HOW FUN; we are jealous. I would suggest going to the travel channel web site and looking up fun stuff to see, do, and where to eat.