Sunday, February 22, 2009

On President's Day Travis and I decided to take Corbin skiing for his first time. Lucky for us, my dad also came and saved the day with the edgie wedgie!



after a few trips down the bunny hill and up the magic carpet Corbin was ready for the "Big Hill." We took him over and after the first run down, which went a little slow, he seemed to get the hang of it. Before we knew it, he was making it down the hill before either of us! Then, we got a little carried away- we took him on the actual "big hill" and that wore him out. At one point he was going down the face of the mountain sitting on his skiis and flying past all of the other skiers. Travis had to rush down to try to catch him, but it did get them down the hill fast. After lunch corbin and I took a break so my dad and Travis could really enjoy the slopes. When they were done I was surprised to hear Corbin say, "I want to go again!" So Travis took him for one last run and Corbin did the entire thing without falling once! He did a great job!!

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Chadli, how fun!! That is so neat that Corbin did such a great job. Before you know it he will be going every weekend.

Taylor Family said...

That is awesome. Way to go Corbin. I can't wait to take snowboarding.

Kathy said...

How Cute!! He just looks way too little to be doing that so well. Gotta love the 'edgie wedgie' (what a name).