Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gone to the Dark Side

For the last couple of weeks I have been working on getting ready for Corbin's 5th birthday. (I know, I can't believe it either!) I am doing it with my neighbor, and one of corbin's best friend's mom's. My concern comes when all my son can talk about is that he wants to be Darth Maul... yeah, you know that evil guy with the horns that FREAKS ME OUT! I keep trying to talk to him out of it, but nothing is working! anyways, here is our fun birthday invitation...
I will post more of the party later...

9 comments:

Amber said...

Gabe is the same- only he wants to be Darth Vader or Anakin-when he's turning into Darth Vader. What's with the bad guys being so cool?! That invite is awesome! How much fun is Star Wars?! :)

sweet nectar sara said...

holy cow, you guys are brave!
let's hope it doesn't snow that day, you were planning on being outside right?!?!?!
looks great and easton will be excited to come.
(crap, i have to buy 2 presents? :)

Taylor Family said...

SO cute!!! I love the invitation it will be an awesome birthday party.

Chris and Kerri said...

Those invitations are so cute! You are creative.

Anonymous said...

That is a REALLY cute invitation. Stockton just went to a Star Wars bday party and LOVED it. It must be the thing right now for little boys. It's good to know you're still alive too. Remember that you do have friends that don't live by you, so I need more frequent updates...especially since you don't respond to email either!

Jamie said...

The expressions on their faces crack me up. This is serious business this fighting or possibly joining the dark side.
Fabulous invites, I'm very impressed!

The Simonson Family said...

Are you kidding me!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.Their faces are so funny/serious! How lucky is Corbin? Your a great mom!

Ali Miller said...

cute invite cha - it's hard to believe they get so old and so quickly!

HaleynTraynClint said...

You are so creative Chadli.. Always have been! I love the invitation.. Trayden is a BIG fan of star wars too.. He has been since he was 4.. he is almost ten and still loves it.. thought he would grow out of it.. but I doubt that! That's funny he likes the evil guys.. Tray loves commander Cody.. When he was in day care he used to tell people his name was Cody.. kinda funny..
Anyway, hope all is well..

Haley