Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Corbin is so funny! It is so fun watching him grow up into a little man! He now is insistant on taking showers just like his dad. He will sit in the shower and "just relax" all night if I would let him. The other day I walked in on him signing in the tub, and thought it was funny but when I walked in on him blasting out Metro's Stations "Shake it" I thought, 'this is Posting funny,' he cracks us up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That was fun to see, he is a crack up!
He had to learn it somewhere, Chadli!! Ha ha very cute. I am adding you to my site, hope that's ok. Next time you guys have another play date let me know. The last one didn't work out for me. I seen cinta commented. Does she have a blog?? Tell her Hi for me. Oh by the way, you always gave into peer pressure!! ha ha
that is hilarious. we really need to picture share from SF.
ChadliAnne Choate! Please don't think that I am stalking you or anything, but I found your blog through some other blogs, blah, blah, blah... But it is so good to see you and your adorable family! I am also adding you to my site (hope its ok) You'll have to check out mine...Later Stacie (Poorte) (You now have two Stacie's with "ie" at the end, don't confuse the two.)
hilarious - i don't know why my page didn't show up right for you I did change it to green and pink for summer. i'll check it when i get back. :)a
I'm not sure but I think he got his love for singing from his grandmother and his choice of where to sing from his grandfathers. Ask Rodger if that isn't so? I know the tub and shower are the only place I dare sing.
Hi Chadli,
I think this is the Chadli I know.. :) Anyway, I found your blog through Brooke's blog. Your kiddos are so cute! It looks like you're doing really well. I think you're still teaching at Clearfield High, right? Hope everything is going great! :)
Michelle Woj (Montgomery)
Hey Chadli.. It's Haley your long lost friend :)
Wow, I can't believe you have twins!! Your 3 boys are so cute.. Gosh, I have not seen or heard from you in so long.. I have learned so much about your life through your blog :) You look so happy! Lets be friends again :)
My blog is private so send me your email and I will send you an invite. Take care!
Post a Comment