Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Favorite Time of Day...

NAP TIME!


How can you not look at these boys and think they are the cutest damn things you have ever seen. (yeah, this isn't going to be your grandma's blog)...
The only thing next to it is when they wake up and start playing together across the room. They are a crack up!

9 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

so glad you're here, now i'll know what you're really like :)

Amber said...

Good grief. The language! Ha ha ha! Is it scary or cool how fast I found your blog? :) So now that I've commented you can come see mine. :)

Stubbart said...

Sheesh, maybe you should have a "parental advisory" on your blog! :)

The kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they already are (easy for me to say). Evan said they were so darn cute, and wants twins of his own now! Keep up the blogging, so we can keep up with your life!

Taylor Family said...

welcome to the blogging world. I do have to say that your boys are adorable. Do they sleep in the same crib? Austin will have some great buddies to play with.

Taylor Family said...

By the way this is Nikki Taylor...

Big(Grand)Daddy Dan said...

This is the third time I've tried to leave this BLOG. So if it doesn't work would someone just shoot me now?

I just wanted everyone to know that your mothers favorite time (when you were a baby) was Nap Time.

I loved it when the two of us fell asleep in church. You with your head on my chest and me leaning against Mom.

What great Grandkids!!! Are we going for twin girls next?????

Brooke said...

Love it!!! You crack me up. Your kids are way cute.I can't believe you have freaking twins! Your the woman! Love ya.

CJensen said...

Those boys are so cute!!

Allie said...

Chadli...
you said damn...hahahaha...
cute blog. cant wait to spy on ya ;)