Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Okay, Stacie... here it goes...I am officially a blogger?
We will se how it goes, for today I am just working on the background. Pictures, music and such will have to wait for another nap time.
The Bodily Family...Just trying to keep up!
Okay, Stacie... here it goes...I am officially a blogger?
We will se how it goes, for today I am just working on the background. Pictures, music and such will have to wait for another nap time.
The other day Corbin walked in begging for a drink because he was completely out of breath from playing outside with his friends. When I handed him a glass of water he said,
"Thanks Mom, your a light saber."
"What?"
"Your a light saber. You know when someone does something to help someone else out and that means they were like a light saber for you."
(In my head I thought, OOOHH... a life saver, but I just couldn't bring myself to ruin it for him. So, I just smiled and said Thanks!)