16 years ago
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Travis turned 30 this last week and we went to
San Fransisco to Celebrate.
Travis thought it was just going to be the two of us, but I had a surprise in store for him. Our friends were waiting at the airport when our plane landed and they spent the weekend with us. He was very surprised, which made it even more fun!

We had a great time seeing all of the sites. SF is a fun city with a lot of things to do; our favorite things were going to Alcatraz, riding the trolley and going to Ghridelli for free chocolates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
looks like a fun time. i see you blogged soon after getting back-i can sense you becoming addicted to blogging...
I'm so excited for your blog! Are we turning some tables here? It use to be you talking me into things.
Happy birthday Travis! Chris will be there with ya in a few months. I dont think we'll top SF (Unless Chadli talks me into it)!
You're boys are so cute-gotta love nap time!
Don't you just LOVE SF? It's such a pretty city...I'm jealous right now!
Happy Birthday Travis, you old man!
Yay blogginess! Cute cute boys. You're on my link list now.
:)
That does surprise me that LeNina hasn't said anything... Can't wait for hers in July! Connie's moving into my ward [but LeNina's side of the neighborhood] at the end of this month. Lots of happenings!
I think you SF trip looks totally lame! That is probably because Matt and I weren't there, thanks for the invite! I'm loving the blog, you better keep it updated because I'll be watching!
This is looking great. Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog... it makes it worth while. Also, let me know how the slide show goes. I am going to see if I can figure it out too. all smiles - ali
Chadli Ann Choate this is Natalie (marshall) I love this blogging thing I am not quite sure how I found you but am so glad I did totally link on my name and you can check out Karalee, Kerri, and Liseannes Blog :) if you interested. Your Boys are so handsome. I can't believe you have twins to cute!
CHADLI ANN CHOATE...in my Anna voice, This is Kerri Hess (was Bland) I am so glad that I just found your blog. I am adding yours to mine. Hope you don't mind. Your boys are so dang cute. I would love to hear from you!!
Post a Comment