Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good Old Haley...

Okay this post is for Haley; she has been one of my very best friends since I was in Elementary school, but of course after high school you loose touch! Anyways, we have just recently started keeping in touch again, thanks to the blogging world! HOWEVER, she switched her blog to private, and now I can't keep in touch! SO Haley, I need you to email me and invite me to your blog (hopefully she looks back soon!) chbodily@dsdmail.net

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Haley, I want to be invited too! Keime.cpm@gmail.com

Stacie said...

I just found Haley too on Facebook! It is so nice to find everyone again! I hope that she reads your blog soon, I would like to keep in touch with her better too!

Stubbart said...

Me too, me too! - Cinta
stubbartfam@verizon.net

HaleynTraynClint said...

Chadli!!

So yeah, I did change it to private.. I need to watch out for those blog stalkers ya know.. :0 just playn..:) I sent you an invite, so look for it.. okay!
Your post was sweet.. I can't believe we have been friends since elem. Gosh that was so long ago!
I miss talking to you..I want to see your kids.. I have never met them, or Brooke's kids or Stacie's kids or anyones.. Well hope to hear from you soon

Haley

Brooke said...

Thanks for doing this Chadli. She left me a message saying she went private and to e-mail her if I can't get on, Hello!!! I can't get on!!! She is funny! So Haley I want to be invited also.
randyc13@msn.com