Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last night we had the boys birthday party...it was a fun circus party, and thanks to Bridgette Judd we stayed cool! She let us borrow her awesome tent that fit in perfectly with the theme of the party. We also had FIFI the clown come and put on a show for all of the kids, she was a huge hit!
Then we let the boys CONSUME their Birthday cakes! They loved every minute of it. (Even Corbin got away with some of the goods.) Anyways, it was a great time for everyone, but we are glad it's over. (It was pretty exhausting)



Here are a few more pictures of the Circus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
No I am not married.. yet. Clint and I have been together for a little over a year.. We know we want to get married but not sure when.. Hopefully before I turn 40 so I can have another baby :) I did tell him I always wanted to have kids before 30 but that is unlikely to happen , so i pushed it to 32.. :) We do have alot of fun together and Tray and him get along great..
Tray is nine.. I miss a little one...But I would not know what to do anymore..
And your twins are adorable.. Their birthday party looked so fun!.. The best part is when they get to dive into the cake..
So do you still work over at Clearfield High?
Well keep in touch!
Haley
That looks like so much fun.
How fun can you believe how fast this past year went. I love the circus theme perfect for a 1 year old party.
Looks like a great party! Clowns are freaky though :)
Post a Comment