Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The true Generation Gap!

Well, we figured out today that the uncoordination that both Travis and I posses has truly skipped a generation! Corbin had his first soccer game and, if Travis must say, he was pretty dang good. (I was at back to school night so I missed the whole thing!) Corbin was all over the ball and took it up to the net 3 seperate times. Travis said he couldn't believe how he dribbled it up the field and how he could turn the ball. (I guess we may turn into a soccer family after all!

...All I know is he looks pretty dang cute in that uniform!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I want to come watch a game! He is quite the looker in that uniform!

Taylor Family said...

He is dang cute in that soccer outfit. I love the coment about only staying condos. So funny!

Amber said...

You little family is so cute!! Im proud of you for being a soccer mom, my poor kids arent given a choice! It was great to see you at the reunion dinner, hope you dont mind me finding your blog and saying "Hi". Hope all is well.

Allie said...

watch out soccer moms, Chadli is coming!
He looks super tough(and cute)!!

Cami said...

Watch out David Beckham! You "ain't got nothin'" on Mr. Corbin. He does look awesome in his uniform!

Cami said...

Oh, and one more thing. I just read the of the week for Corbin, and I hear ya! That is hilarious he chimed in and said that. I am sure the leaders were cracking up!! Camping, in a tent, I don't remember the last time I did that. Sounds like fun though.

sweet nectar sara said...

whatever - i taught RS last sunday, where were YOU? but i have been sick lately, so that makes me even more hermit-ish. oh, and we just got back from filthy-dirty-rainy-tent camping today and we loved it :)

Deanna said...

He is such a little man.