Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Big Community Expansion!

Okay, So let me start by saying I love the neighborhood I live in. It is great we have so much fun with everyone that lives around us. If we ever talk about moving, okay if I ever bring it up TRavis just rolls his eyes (we aren't moving anywhere, anytime soon) ANYWAYS... if it ever comes up I always say the only way I would go is if my whole neighborhood could just relocate. (And there are plenty of builders and real eestate people around that if any neighborhood could do it it would be ours. We have so much fun together. The other night there were about 25 of us women that all went to dinner and a movie just for fun (You would have thought it was relief society!) But while we were there I had about 10 people that I didn't even know had a blog tell me they had seen my blog, so tonight I have gone on the blogging treasure hunt to see just what all of them are up to! (Take notice...I think my Blogging community has doubled) But beware all of you Jupiter Hillians I now have links to all of you and will be checking beack frequently!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Good! Now I can add your link to our blog. I love the idea of our whole nieghborhood moving. As long as everyone uses Clint to frame their house. I am sure we can do a big group discount. Count us in!

Cami said...

Holla' Back! The girls night was pretty darn fun! We all NEED to do it again, sooner rather than later! Oh, and next time, no trying to cash in USED gift cards... :) Who does that kind of stuff......

sweet nectar sara said...

man, that pierce brosnon rocks!!!