Monday, September 29, 2008
Yesterday was our primary program and Corbin has been practicing for a long time. He had to do his entire talk in front of the entire congregation AND he was the first one to go up! I was so nervous for him I thought I was going to puke! (of course, he didn't even bat an eye) He did a great job!! He remembered every word and he even kept his hands off of the microphone! Here is a little preview that I recorded at my house so I could remember it...
Maybe next week I will put something up about Travis's big day! He will officially be the "Chair Coordinator" for our building (Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction too.) I'll take a preview video of him putting up chairs around our house. :) Talk about Talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! that was so stinkin' cute. He is awesome. Just a chip off the old block with that public speaking stuff.
He did such a good job! That was a very nice program. :) I just loved watching Aaron wiggle his fingers and listening to Corbin so he'd know what to do. :) It was so sweet!
My neck has a kink now from watching that video, but SOO worth it! He is darling!
Chair Coordinator? Are you kidding me? You guys seriously have way too many people in your ward, and not enough callings! We have the opposite problem in our ward here in TX. What a talent, Travis!
he did a great job! SOOO CUTE! Thomas is jelouse of Travis' new calling....LOL, he really was!
Corbin's talk was one of my favorite parts of our program. So Cute!! Thanks for all your help each week. We couldn't have done it without you!!
Derek and I were in shock at how well Corbin did on Sunday! We both couldn't believe he memorized that entire thing and didn't even flinch. Incredible.
Post a Comment