Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today has been one heck of a day for our boys! When I got to our babysitters house the first thing she said was, "is this one the more aggresive of the two?" (pointing to cooper) and of course he is...but why? Oh, that would be because he left this great little mark on my other son, Keaton. Yes, that's right those are teeth marks. He bit his brother! (And it begins...)


Then, while I was getting dinner ready I start to hear screaming and walk around the bar to find keaton holding cooper by his ears (both of them) and pushing his head into the floor. (Good Times!) This is when the first time out occured. They both were put in their cribs for 5 minutes (really, more of a time out for mom then anything.)

And just when I thought things would start to get better because Travis was home to be the referee I hear a blood curteling scream by the front door. Oh, that's right Cooper had knocked the crap out of Keaton leaving him with this fabulous mark by his eye! And they are only one! Oh, that's right ONE! what I have to look forward to! "LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!"

5 comments:

Stubbart said...

Maybe I don't envy the fact that you have twin boys anymore! My older two fight like crazy and are always wrestling. I can't imagine if they were the same age!

Congrats to Tag and his wife! That's exciting!

Chapman Herd said...

Chadli...it gets better/worse. I have a picture of Cordell sitting on Kayden's head. Kayden is red in the face because he is screaming, and Cordell has the largest grin on his face! They were about the same age as your two! Now mine are Six and they think of much better things! you just wait!

Brooke said...

Okay I have to laugh, you are in for a long life of fighting!! My boys fight like crazy. I can't imagine how bad it is with twins.. You might want to get a wrestling mat and a bell.

Becca Jo said...

Looks like a handful!! Good times :)

Eric and Maryn said...

Oh boy...is this what I have to look forward to? I remember when you were pregnant and Travis would come into the credit union and I would say, "What are you going to do with twins?!" He'd look at me like "Now, who are you?" Anyway, karma or coincidence...I got twins too. Now I say to myself, "What am I going to do with twins..." I'm still trying to answer six months later. You're family is so cute. You're the best mom!