Thursday, September 4, 2008

For the last three years I have been starting school in August, but this year I was nervous for it...because Corbin starts! I can't believe it, my little boy is off to school. I was so sad that I couldn't drop him off on his first day, I was so excited for him! Then, when he got home I asked him how it was and all he could say was, "Sheesh, it was good already." (Like I had asked a thousand times or something.)Later he said he had a good time with his friends, but his teacher Miss Mary was mean to him because he couldn't climb across the furniture to go outside. (Imagine that, no climbing on the furniture...mom has been right all of these years, who would have guessed.) 
I think what he was the most excited about was finally being able to use his Ninja Turtle bag. He went with me when we had to pick out the fabric to make the special bag for kiddie college, I thought he was going to be upset with no spiderman, but he loved the ninja turtles... and he has been talking about it for days! So I was excited for that to be over with too. Anyways, it is fun to watch him grow up. 
This is an idea my cousin Dean gave me, take the picture from behind so you can see how the bags shrink as they get older...what a great idea!



5 comments:
I am glad you were able to take a picture of Corbin from the back. It is amazing to compare the pictures as he gets older too! I am glad he is going to Kiddie Kollege. He is going to love it!!!
so did you sew that bag with your scrapbook sewing machine?
Mean Mrs. Mary, and those crazy workers and Kiddie Kollege! :-)
Your boys are getting so big! They are all so cute. I found your blog on Nikki's...hope you don't mind! Hopefully school is going good for you!
Your little guy is so dang cute!!
I can see your side in him a ton, especially holly...
Post a Comment