Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Logan to the rescue

To go along with the quote of the week...




Corbin ended up going over to Logan's and using his spiderman costume. Logan is Venom, Easton is Batman and Corbin is Spiderman...if you look close you will actually see him 'webbing' the camera

(This picture was taken by Sara Chinn, she has a really cute blog too, check it out!)

5 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

that halloween picture is classic!

Stacie said...

Hey I know your friend Sara Chinn. She use to be in my ward over here. Tell her Hi

Chapman Herd said...

Chadli!! When did you have Twins??? I LOVE it! My Sister sent me your blog, and I am so glad she did! Twins are the Best! Check out our blog of chaos!!

Liseanne

Brooke said...

Very cute. Boys will be boys! Hey I seen Cinta has a blog. E-mail her and tell me i want to be invited to her blog! I want to be cool like you!!

Lynell said...

What a cute little family you have. Oh I remember the days of little boys running around. Fun stuff man!

So great to find your blog. It is nice to stay connected.