Saturday, July 5, 2008
The fourth of July is always very eventful for our family...parade, park, Family BBQ, Friends BBQ and fireworks! Lots to do. I thought I was going to be this great mom, take my camera and get lots of pictures of my boys ... so I did, and I was doing pretty good. Then, at the end of the night I went to look through all of the pictures only to realize that all of the except the ones I took at the fireworks had been deleted! Ohhhh, I was not happy! Luckily I have kind of a techy hisband that came home and recovered most of them (unfortunately for him he did not get the one of Corbin in the firetruck with his grandpa! He ran about a mile down the road trying to get a good picture!) anyways these are my favorites (at least that we have)of the night, the rest are in the slideshow underneath...here are all my BOYS! 




1 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Isn't the 4th the best holiday ever. The food, the company, the nice weather, the activites. So much fun!
P.s I know your neighbor Julie Fullmer. I used to live by her at our old house. Weird huh??
Post a Comment