Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!

I can't believe that Travis and I have survived our first year of twins! I still remember that third week of having them home with us! WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I remember after a long night of almost no sleep Travis and I both left for work in the morning and the last thing we said to each other was, "Something needs to change with these kids or we'll never make it!" ...AND HERE WE ARE! This friday they will be one! We are pretty excited, we are having a "circus" theme party since that is pretty much what our life has been for the last year.
Here are the invitation's I made for them...they are pretty fun, we actually took this first picture and then used photoshop to make the invitation.



They really have been great kids... here are just a few of my fun memories with them...

Here they are right after I had them...can you believe all of that was in my stomach...it was hard for me to believe too. In order to tell them a part at first (and even now for my Grandma Nick) we always dressed Cooper in blue.


Do I need to even say anything about this! Story time at night is one of my favorite...especially when everyone is getting along!


When they were first learning to pick their heads up Keaton was so lazy that he would just sit there with his face mashed into the carpet, never crying, just not willing to exert the energy that it might take to actually look up!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Yeaaaaah! Well you're the right girl for the job-as hard as I can only imagine that having twins may be-you have always been so positive about it.

Stacie said...

Keep Corbins qoutes coming! I love 'em

Brooke said...

Soooo Cute!! I want twins now!! I love it. If anyone is tough enough to do it, it's got to be you! Congrats on making it this far, and Goodluck to the years to come!

Jamie said...

The invite is fabulous! What adorable boys, congrats to the parents for surviving the first year! Happy birthday boys!

Stacie said...

Oh, your kids are so cute! I love Corbins little comments too! They are quite hilarious! Congrats on the twins first year!

Unknown said...

We never got our invitation, it must have been an oversight. We'll come anyway.