Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Saved Pictures!

4 comments:

Ali Miller said...

HOW DARLING... Sorry about the other pictures. I have some of the three boys at the parade I can send you and also I have the one from Rome's bd with Gma/pa and the three boys. Remind me to get them to you- that is when I find my stupid cord. BY THE WAY... I don't think I told you this but - dang you look great! Keep it up!

Stacie said...

Chadli, your kids are so cute! I am glad that you too are a fellow blogger! Now we can keep in touch so much better. We will have to let you know the next time we get together. It will be awesome.
p.s. your blog is having some issues, I can't read it at all.

sweet nectar sara said...

the twins are so cute :) so, i just put a 'superhero' picture of our boys on my blog and if you look verrrrry closly at corbin's hand... that's right, he's webbing!

Big(Grand)Daddy Dan said...

I had to hurry and comment today because I could actually make out the word varification. I also want to tell you how great you are looking. I remember how hard your mother worked to stay healthy when she was your age. She would be soooo proud of you, the boys and Travis. Thanks for getting my down stairs bath finished. Your slide show is great. I now hope you have as much fun while on vacation and over the 24th.
LOVE YA ALL.