Monday, July 21, 2008

Sun Valley

This last week we spent at one of our very favorite places, Sun Valley Idaho. This is where Travis's family has vacationed ever since he was little, and it was our first vacation together after we were engaged. AND although it is very different now that we have kids it is still a lot of fun! Some of our favorite things to do there are go swimming, shopping (at least for me) and of course...SIT AT THE DUCK POND!






Travis and Corbin also went fishing this year, so that made for some cute pictures too.

4 comments:

Stubbart said...

Sun Valley looks like so much fun! Evan and the boys are in Idaho right now, in Driggs...I have no idea if it's close to Sun Valley or not though!

Brooke said...

Sitting at the duck pond all day is fun, isn't it?? Ha ha I'm with you, I would rather go shopping. Looks like fun. I love vacations!!

Jamie said...

I love fishing pictures! Those are so cute. We took Tyler fishing at the Ogden fish farm. I honestly could not catch a fish at a fish farm, that is true talent!

Chris and Kerri said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Your boys are so cute. We should get a bunch of us girls together and go to lunch.